TOWN OF OTIS
Thank You Broughman Builders for the Town Christmas Tree
The Town Office will be closing at noon on Wednesday Dec 23rd and closed all day on Dec 24th and Dec 25th
The CDC encourages everyone to wear a mask in a Public Building. The Town of Otis has asked anyone entering the Town Office to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
The Town Office is trying to achieve contactless transactions as much as possible. Please call the office before you come and we will conduct as much as possible over the phone. If a new vehicle, we will take your paperwork at the door and have you wait in your car while we process your paperwork.
The Town of Otis provides the following services during normal business hours:
- Maine vehicle registrations new and renewal.
- Resident and non-resident hunting and fishing licenses
- ATV, boat, and snowmobile registrations
- Maine forest service burning permits
- Notary services
- Fax and copier services are available for a small fee
- Animal Control
- Constable services
- Code Enforcement/LPI
- Marriage licenses
- Tax payments