TOWN OF OTIS
will open to the public by Appointment Only. Call 537-2211 to make appt.
537-2211 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate you.
THE STATE OF MAINE IS ENCOURAGING SENIORS OR IMMUNE COMPROMISED TO REQUEST AND VOTE ABSENTEE BALLOT. YOU CAN DO THIS BY CONTACTING THE TOWN OFFICE OR GOING TO:https://www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/AbsenteeBallot/index.pl
PUBLIC BEACH WILL BE OPEN TO AREA RESIDENTS ONLY
CARS WILL BE TOWED IF YOU DONOT DISPLAY A PARKING PASS ON YOUR VEHICLE
CARS ARE BEING TOWED BY DAVES TOWING-667-1105
The Town of Otis provides the following services during normal business hours:
- Maine vehicle registrations new and renewal.
- Resident and non-resident hunting and fishing licenses
- ATV, boat, and snowmobile registrations
- Maine forest service burning permits
- Notary services
- Fax and copier services are available for a small fee
- Animal Control
- Constable services
- Code Enforcement/LPI
- Marriage licenses
- Tax payments